Translate

Monday, September 8, 2014

What I did this weekend - 9-6-2014

I'm thinking I'll switch between my two blogs for a while. Blogger has such a nice mobile app that it's easy to do a quick post from my phone and indiemade has the blog for my website. You can check it out at INEEDlefabric.com

So this weekend i worked on the wedding quilt for my nephew and new niece and made a couple more shorts for this cute little peapod. Isn't he a great model! 

I used the curve it up ruler from sew kind of wonderful and their metro rings patten for the center of the quilt. I've never tried a double wedding ring block and with the ruler it worked out nicely.

For the shorts I'm using the pattern from dana made it. She's got great tutorials and now that I know what I'm doing they're super easy. I even did one pair with pockets. So cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment