Translate

Saturday, August 31, 2013

What I'm working on today - a sneak peek

I got a special request from one of favorite people to see this secret collaborative project that I'm working on. My honey
  
:)  is helping me create a special quilt for one of his friends.

This is a picture of pieces of it stuck to my design wall. He picked the design, helped me with the placement of the stars and is drawing up a really cool design for the quilting. I'm sewing on some of the stars this morning and then I'm off to a class on machine quilting on your home sewing machine.

Even though I have a longarm, I want to get comfortable with quilting on my regular machine for small projects. Quilting on a longarm is very different that quilting on a sewing machine & I'm much better on my longarm.

No comments:

Post a Comment